Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets 850MG
Each tablet contains Metformin Hydrochloride 850MG
It is suitable for patients with type 2 diabetes who are not well controlled by diet and exercise therapy alone. This product can be used alone or in combination with sulfonylureas or insulin.
1. Common ones are: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and metallic taste in the mouth.
2. Sometimes there is fatigue, fatigue, dizziness, rash.
3. Although the incidence of lactic acidosis is very low, it should be noted. The clinical manifestations are vomiting, abdominal pain, hyperventilation, and mental disorder. The concentration of lactic acid in the blood is increased and cannot be explained by uremia, ketoacidosis or salicylic acidosis.
4. It can reduce the absorption of vitamin B12 in the intestine, reduce hemoglobin, produce giant red blood cell anemia, and can also cause malabsorption.
The following conditions should be disabled:
1. Type II diabetes with ketoacidosis, liver and kidney dysfunction (blood creatinine over 1.5mg/dl), pulmonary insufficiency, heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, severe infection and trauma, major surgery and clinical low Blood pressure and hypoxia.
2. Diabetes complicated with severe chronic complications (such as diabetic nephropathy, diabetic fundus lesions).
3. Before the foot vein pyelography or arterial coloring.
5. Patients with severe heart and lung disease.
6. Patients with vitamin B12, folate and iron deficiency.
7. Patients with poor general condition (such as malnutrition, dehydration).
Usage and dosage:
Oral, as directed by your doctor
for Export use only