Amoxicillin is suitable for the following infections caused by susceptible strains (not producing beta lactamase strains):
1. Otitis media caused by hemolytic streptococcus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus or Haemophilus influenzae, Upper respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis, pharyngitis, and tonsillitis.
2. Genitourinary tract infections caused by E. coli, Proteus mirabilis, or Enterococcus faecalis.
3. Skin and soft tissue infections caused by hemolytic streptococcus, staphylococcus or E. coli.
4. Lower respiratory tract infections such as acute bronchitis and pneumonia caused by hemolytic streptococcus, streptococcus pneumoniae, staphylococcus or haemophilus influenzae.
5. Acute and simple gonorrhea.
6. This product can still be used to treat typhoid, typhoid carriers and leptospirosis; amoxicillin can also be combined with clarithromycin, lansoprazole triple eradication of gastric, duodenal Helicobacter pylori, lower gastrointestinal ulcers Recurrence rate. This product is sugar-free (sucrose, glucose) formula, especially suitable for children.
Usage and dosage
1. Oral. Absorption of the product in the gastrointestinal tract is not affected by food, so it can be taken on an empty stomach or after a meal, and can be served with milk and other foods. Sachet the sachets in the bag and pour the powder into a proper amount of cold boiled water. Shake it well. Bottled 1250 mg/bottle of cold water 42 ml. Shake well to obtain 50 ml of suspension (with amoxicillin 125 mg per 5 ml); Bottled 2500 mg/bottle was added with 84 ml cold water and shaken to give 100 ml suspension (125 mg amoxicillin per 5 ml).
2. Children According to the weight of a 6.7 ~ 13.3mg/kg, once every 8 hours or as directed by a doctor.
3. Adults Generally, 500mg once for every 6-8 hours; for severe cases, add 1000mg once every 6-8 hours or as directed by a doctor.
1. Gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and pseudomembranous colitis.
2. Allergic reactions such as rash, drug fever, and asthma.
3. Anemia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, etc.
4. Serum aminotransferase can be slightly increased.
5. Double infection caused by Candida or resistant bacteria. Occasionally central nervous system symptoms such as excitement, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, and abnormal behavior.
Penicillin allergy and penicillin skin test positive patients are banned.
1. Intradermic sensitive test of penicillin sodium must be performed before use. Positive responders are prohibited.
2. In patients with mononucleosis and lymphocytosis, there is more chance of skin rashes.
3. There is cross-allergic and cross-resistance with penicillins and cephalosporins.
4. Similar to other broad-spectrum antibiotics, there may be secondary infections caused by non-sensitive microorganisms such as Candida albicans, especially those with chronic diseases and autoimmune disorders.